Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Some new pictures!

  1. #1
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I uploaded some new pics today. Here's the links.

    AG Dolls

    This one has new pics starting at #26.

    Dollie comparison/restoration
    This one has some Lissie comparisons, but the new pics are of Kirsten.

    AG Picnic
    This one is all new, with Kirsten and Rory.

    Enjoy! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pictures. You did a fantastic job on Kirsten's hair.

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Cool picutures. The Felicicty pictures are great!

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I love all of your pictures!!! Gorgeous girls!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute! I love your Rory! And Kirsten looks so GREAT with her straightened hair. I ought to give my Kirsten a downy and a steam because she sure could use it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    VERY cute albums! I miss my AGT 25, yours is so pretty!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Janie your pictures of Felicity just makes me want to buy her NOW!

    She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Oh my gosh, that hair! So beautiful!

  8. #8
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I say go for Felicity! I had not taken her hair down in a really long time; when I was playing with it I realized again how beautiful she is! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pictures...Your girls are all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Cute pics! Yor girls are adorable!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •